- Hot lunches are – far and away - our biggest PTA fundraiser. Proceeds from hot lunch are used to pay for field trips for every child on the Reed campus throughout the year.
- Each volunteer will be credited a free meal for each shift worked…so for every shift you work, your Choicelunch account will be credited $5.85.
- This is a great opportunity to interact with and see your kids and work with a great group of other Reed parents!
- Sign up with friends! This is a great opportunity to volunteer in a fun setting and have a tremendous impact. We simply can’t operate this program without significant help from our community of parents.
- Choicelunch has moved to “zero waste” packaging and are on the cutting edge of providing not only healthy meals, but environmentally conscious packaging.
- Choicelunch offers “day before” ordering. For example, parents are able to order up until 9 a.m. on Sunday morning for delivery on Monday.
Learning the Process
Please let your class Room Parent Scheduler know if this is a job in which you would be interested, or contact the Hot Lunch Chairs, Connie Maddox (email@example.com) or Jen Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to get additional information. We would love to have you as a member of our team!